Mayer Brown LLP is a leading global law firm with offices in 25 key business centers across the Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. We are a collegial, collaborative and diverse firm where highly motivated individuals with an unwavering commitment to excellence receive the opportunity, support and development they need to grow, thrive and realize their greatest potential.
If you enjoy working with team members whose defining characteristics are achievement, initiative, professionalism, responsiveness and adaptability, you may be the person we are seeking to join our Benefits department, in Chicago, as a Benefits Administrator.
- Maintain the PeopleSoft Benefit Administration module to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Collaborate with HRIS, HRIT, Recruitment and Payroll departments in the design, implementation and improvement of benefits processes and procedures as appropriate
- Participate in the maintenance of the HRMS set-up for Base Benefits, Automated Benefits, eBenefits and ACA
- Maintain documentation for HRMS set-up
- Partners with Payroll, HRIS and HRIT to resolve data issues regarding Ben Admin processing, People Soft Ded Calc, etc.
- Participate on testing and implementation activities for PeopleSoft Ben Admin upgrades, system enhancements and bug fixes
- Maintain data integrity by running queries and analyzing data. Work with HRIS on the creation or revisions of department queries to assure that we have all requisite data elements in order to perform day-to-day administration of benefits
- Ensures that weekly Eligibility Interface files are sent to appropriate carriers with changes, new enrollments, separations, retirements, etc. including Cobra. Research any data rejects. Work with HRIS/HRIT on issues or updates to interface files. Ensure that Open Enrollment data is transmitted to all vendors
- Ensure latest versions of Benefits documentation is on intranet benefits pages, and that all links are current
- Develop and maintain Ben Admin documentation and provide hands-on training to Benefits Analysts
- Correspond with and track individuals on Leave of Absence (LOA) for insurance premium payments during unpaid LOA (FMLA, Workers Comp, Personal and Military) and through LTD eligibility. Track progress of medical LOA through 90-day elimination period
- Serve as a back-up for Benefits Specialists