Mayer Brown LLP is a leading global law firm with offices in 25 key business centers across the Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. We are a collegial, collaborative and diverse firm where highly motivated individuals with an unwavering commitment to excellence receive the opportunity, support and development they need to grow, thrive and realize their greatest potential.
If you enjoy working with team members whose defining characteristics are achievement, initiative, professionalism, responsiveness and adaptability, you may be the person we are seeking to join our Pricing and Legal Project Management department, in Chicago, as a Lead Process Analyst.
- Implement process improvement and operational analysis to assigned local and global practice groups and support functions
- Lead process improvement initiatives by employing effective project management techniques, disciplines and tools where appropriate
- Assign and monitor work tasks; ensuring quality of work products; facilitate project communications; develop and implement change management plans supporting new processes; and provide issue management administration
- Document current processes supporting the delivery of legal services, evaluate and assess current service delivery processes, skill requirements and resources and develop specific plans to improve business performance
- Gather necessary information, perform data analysis and maintain data and analyses for future use in matter modeling, pricing and benchmarking
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external clients on process and operations analysis and resulting application of technology to deliver legal services efficiently and effectively
- Document definitions and attributes of current processes using visual diagrams, process models, process maps or other tools as appropriate
- Design new or improved legal service delivery processes based on analysis; manage subsequent changes to improved business processes
- Provide input to IT and business units in the selection and configuration of software solutions that integrate with or impact the processes of the business unit
- Lead performance information needs analysis to identify data in support of quality and performance benchmarking in assigned process projects